BANGKOK'S PREMIER COSMETIC SURGERY & INJECTABLE CENTER
ABOUT OUR ACCREDITED STATE-OF-THE-ART SURGICAL FACILITY
Cosmetic Surgery of Bangkok is considered by many to be Bangkok’s leading plastic and cosmetic surgery practice. It is, in fact, a comprehensive state-of-the-art medical facility. Patient-centered in every way, from the moment you enter the reception area until the time you go home, you will experience the true meaning of quality care and comfort. The advantages of having everything needed in one surgical facility are many, and are directly tied to patient care and convenience. Our medical support team ensures continuity of care because they know you as a person, not a name on a chart. Our facility meets 100 percent of national plastic surgeons strict criteria.
These standards must be met:
• Outpatient and office-based facilities are held to hospital standards.
• Surgeons must be board certified and have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed in a surgical facility.
• Adherence to a safe surgical environment, equipment and drugs through strict standards in surgical facilities is required.
• Medical case data must be tracked through peer review.
• Accreditation specialists ensure strict adherence to the accreditation process and patient safety.
Superior care rules the day – every day.
Our doctors and entire staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of all who come to us for help. Every one of our patients is special; no two are alike. We will make every effort to thoroughly explain our cosmetic procedures and the options and alternatives that are available to you so that you have a complete understanding of what your surgery will entail. We vow to provide the best available plastic surgery procedures and therapies and use the latest in proven technologies.
YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COSMETIC SURGERY CONSULTATION
The first step toward a new look is your initial plastic surgery consultation at. At this time, you will meet with the doctor to discuss your expectations and learn about the variety of cosmetic procedures and likely outcomes for each.
A brief medical history will be taken, and a general assessment of your health will be made. You will also be instructed how to prepare for your procedure and what to expect afterwards.